LIBERTATHEE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIBERTATHEE

For Freedom and Atheism, for the keeping of Reason against superstitions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why we are here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quinlan_vos
Admin
quinlan_vos

Why we are here Empty
PostSubject: Why we are here   Why we are here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:27 am

Why are we here?

I think this is a good question, isn't it?
We could be playing with our children or boy/girlfriends, or watching TV, or reading... But we are here. Finally, it's not so much strange.
In this world, we can insult our politics, fight and discuss against our countries but... Not against Islam, or Christianism, or Judaism. Have you ever seen people of Vatican City on strike? Of course, not.

In our wolrd, it's less a crime to kill a woman with stones because youve seen a square ofa skin than buring the bible, the coran or the thora.
It's more dangerous being an atheist inside a group of muslims than a jewish., including for your life, sometimes.

Religion is every day leading our contries, and our destinies. Look at these trials about blasphemy, or about creationnism.

Religion is a poison, inside us since a long time. A poison who has i's own morality, sometimes against humanity itself. Our children ae prepared to believe, and we are having problems to look at the facts.
In a world where it is easy to should against abortion "for life", and for the religion, where "bible" ad "coran" are sometimes the only words we hear, fighting against this becomes a duty.
The problem is this one : we are alone, to opposite the reason to the superstition. Alone to bring another vision of the world. Alone for becoming strong enough to fight the religions.
What is a religion, but a lie, with these feet thare are nothing but fear, and a lack of intelligence?

It's our duty to fight that poison.
Freedom is in danger. Freedom of thinking, freedom of not believing, freedom of growing old and living with our own conviction, with knowledge.

This is why this forum, as many others exists.
This is why we are here.

This forum is the English-speaking adaptation of the French forum Libertathée. I really hope you will enjoy this one.
It's a small world, isn't it? Well... Aren't we fighting for all mankind?

Have fun. cheers
QV.
Back to top Go down
https://libertathee2.board-directory.net

Why we are here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LIBERTATHEE :: GENERAL :: Why we are here-
Jump to: